PureLink - Sonero HDMI EDID Emulator 4K
Sonero - Professional Solutions for Intense Markets
This EDID emulator provides the EDID display information for the connected source device, like a PC or BluRay player.
The following applies in any case: If the emulated EDID is not supported by the source device, the image will remain dark!
In case the source device cannot receive EDID display information from the monitor or TV, the EDID emulator emulates the commonly used resolution including refresh rate and provides this data to the source device.
The EDID emulator can help to solve general EDID problems.
If the source device does not recognize the EDID, the following intermediary devices may be responsible:
- Extender, e.g. via IP or HDBaseT
- Video splitters that distribute a signal to multiple outputs
- Video switches, routing several input signals to one screen
- Matrix switches that can route multiple inputs to multiple outputs
- Input: 1 x HDMI-A 19-pin male connector
- Output: 1 x HDMI-A 19-pin female socket
- Resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @60Hz according to HDMI 2.0 (depending on system and connected hardware)
- Supports EDID Learning and EDID Emulation
- Support for 3D, Deep Colour, CEC and HDCP signals (incl. HDCP 2.2)
- Powered via HDMI source interface - no external sower supply required
- Hide the sink EDID and provide the general EDID to source
- Backup EDID without IC-programming (Back up Mode)
- Supports VESA and CEA specifications
- 1x LED display
- Plastic enclosure
- Colour: black
- Dimensions incl. connection (LxWxH): app. 44.0 x 20.5 x 12.5 mm
- EDID emulator module
- User manual
Emulating the monitor
1. Connect the source device to the input side (male) and the display device (monitor / TV) to the output side (female) of the EDID emulator.
2. Briefly disconnect the EDID emulator from the monitor - the resolution is saved and the LED starts flashing.
1. To reset the configuration of the EDID emulator, disconnect the output side of the EDID emulator from the monitor / TV while the source remains connected to the EDID emulator.
2. After 10 seconds without a display device connected, the emulator is automatically reset.
You can find a complete list of all supported EDID is in the user manual of this product under "Downloads".
|Info||4K HDMI EDID Emulator - Simulates a display|
|•||This adapter from Sonero emulates a monitor so that the signal coming from the source device does not switch off or change the resolution when no physical screen is connected.|
|•||The adapter contains a standard set of EDID/DDC data, but it can also read and store the data of a connected monitor for perfect compatibility.|