HDANYWHERE MHUB (8x6+2) (UK)
Winner of Matrix / Signal Distribution Product Of The Year at Smart Building Awards 2018
MHUB (8x6+2) with uControl, eight HDMI sources to eight screen locations, centralised AV multiroom system for Ultra HD. Sold as a complete package inc. IR cabling and receivers.
MHUB 4K is a centralised AV system for sharing eight Ultra HD HDMI media sources to eight screen locations. Six long-range screen zones via Cat 6 cable, which can be up to 40 metres in length for UHD or 70m for 1080p, and two local zones via a HDMI cable.
- HDMI® 2.0 features supported up to 18Gbps
- All display receivers powered via PoH
- 2x IR over HDMI injector dongle included
- Web GUI for easy config and setup (MHUB-OS)
- Remote system monitoring (HDA Cloud)
- Advanced EDID management
- Supports source content up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4 with High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats inc. Dolby Vision®
- Supports all current audio formats up to and including Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
- Multichannel audio or stereo extraction via digi-coax, or via 3.5mm stereo jack
- 4K>1080 down/up-scaling receiver option available
- Sold as a complete install package, with Receiver, IR cables included
In the Box
The system package includes the central matrix hub and six palm-sized, easily-hideable lightweight receiver units, which sit behind each screen location. These draw PoE power from the central hub, so no bulky wall PSU or USB 5v cables are required.
Supports discrete backwards IR and a point-to-point forwards IR. Package includes all transmitter and receiver dongles required to enable full control over all matrix-connected HDMI sources and all screens.
Control of the matrix can be performed via two-way RS232, TCP/IP, IR, the front panel toggle buttons or the uControl app, which can now control not just your MHUB but also any connected IR-controllable source devices and displays. Ready-made drivers are included for all major control systems free of charge.
The ‘AVR IR’ port is for integrating IR control for a single AVR in addition to 8 source devices.
Audio Extraction Connectivity
Audio can be paired to any output enabling Stereo or Digital audio extraction via 3.5mm jack port and/or Optical SPDIF. Supports all current audio formats up to and including Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
2-year standard warranty, plus an extra 1 year when registered on the HDA Cloud.
Also available for use with 4K / 1080 down/up-scaling receivers available here